Sunday, July 12, 2009

Flopsey for Kate

My friend Kate isn't into the "cutesy" stamps but she is starting to like Flopsey from MFT so when I picked up Flopsey's Flowers from Scrapbookers Paradise North the other week I told her I would change her mind - he's just so darn cute!

I used my June Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions for the paper. Flopsey is stamped on Gina K's pure luxury paper with memento ink and coloured with copics. I paper pieced Flopsey's flowers and added some siren smooch (and smudged it) to the centre of the flowers, I then added some pink Taylor's tiny twinkles.
For the flowers, the two dark pink flowers are from the key ingredients kit, but the light pink on is a white one which I coloured with copics. I then used Glimmer Mist (pearl) on the flowers - yes Kate I used Glimmer mist you will convert me yet!!

Hope you are having a great weekend, mine has been fun for my anniversary I went to a movie & dinner with a friend - we saw The Hangover; it's so funny!! Today I am golfing with friends & the sun is suppose to shine all day FINALLY!!

Thanks for stopping by

Dana

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I love cute and this card IS! Look at you, cutting out little Flopsey and what is this Glimmer Mist of which you speak?!!

Christyne said...

Super cute! She will undoubtedly LOVE it...and Flopsey too!

Janet said...

OMG this is soooooooo cute!!! love it!
hugs

Kate said...

Thanks, Dana! I think you have converted me....he is adorable!