Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rainy Days...

Today in Calgary it's suppose to be +19c which is crazy warm for this time of year; sadly by the weekend we are suppose to be back around 0c with snow so my rainy day girl might need her umbrella for the snow!


I made this card awhile ago & totally forgot to post it; how crazy is that! I decided to make an easel card with this image & sentiment. Rainy Day Friends from MFT is stamped with mementos ink & coloured with copics. I paper pieced her coat, boots and umbrella & used a clear glaze pen on them to make them rain coats. For the buttons I used some of Taylors Tiny Twinkles in purple.

The DS paper is Fancy Pants Dancing Girls & I used swiss dots to emboss the cs to make it look like rain drops.

I added some yellow ribbon, a prima & button to finish off the card.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day I know I am going to enjoy our nice weather while it lasts!

Dana

copics: E0000, E000, E00, E02, E21, V09, V15, V17, E57, E59, Y06, Y08

1 comment:

Leslie said...

LOVE her purple raincoat! Hope you don't get too much snow :)