Friday, August 27, 2010

The Final Week....

of the hunt for a new babe!!  Can you believe it's already the end of August?!  I'm hoping you have a late fall since we've had no summer! 


This weeks challenge was free form - so I decided to ink up one of the new sweet Little Peeps.  Little Peeps Birthday Cake is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics.  I paper pieced the flowers on the cake and her dress.  Along the icing (which I added an extra layer!) I added some glamour dust glitter.  The centre of the flowers have tiny rhinestones which I coloured with a copic marker.  The ds paper is October Afternoons Fly a Kite.  The layout of my card is Mercy's sketch from this week (MTSC88), although I didn't add a flower in the corner.  

Make sure you pop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes cards & the final week of the sistah's entries - they have been FANTASTIC!!  Next weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme is animals - either image, paper or embellishments.  Email Em your card by Thursday to be included next week.  Also take a peek at this weeks Tantalizing TOOOsday specials!

Thanks for stopping by

Dana 

8 comments:

Christina said...

A wonderfull card Dana! Love the image she's too cute!
Hugs Kristel

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh - that is superrrr sweet! Love the peeps little pp'd dress!!!

LindaH said...

Lovin that chocolate cake sistah. The contest has been so much fun I think we should do it again next month!

Igagnon76 said...

great card! love the polka dot paper and paper piecing

Denimo said...

Dana... this card is aDORable!!! I just LOVE it! The colors are great, your paper-piecing... everything. Thanks for the inspiration.

Robin McK said...

What a darling card Dana! That little peep is adorable, and I love the papers! Fab job on Mercy's sketch too!

The Spotted Chick said...

Ummm, how'd you know my favorite cake is CHOCOLATE?? YUM!! This is so cute Dana!! I have yet to use my new stamps. Now I'm gonna be itching to break them in.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I think I am liking these more and more!