Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last Holiday Wishes

Can you believe I found an image I hadn't posted yet?!  I think I was so concerned about getting my 100+ cards out on time I forgot to blog it but I'm happy to show this cutie so close to Christmas!!


This is the final image from OCL's Penguin Fun - I loved this set!!  The images are so cute and they were perfect to send to hubby's contacts (nothing too cute can be sent to business contacts!!)  The image is stamped with mementos ink and coloured with copics.  I decided to paper piece his hat, I love the look but when you are mass producing paper piecing is not the quickest way to go!!  The ds paper is basic grey's Oliver and I embossed the cs with cuttlebugs snowflakes - it's my favourite holiday one!

With all that life has going on right now I don't think I'll be back until after Christmas so Happy Holidays to everyone - enjoy time with friends and family & I'll see you on the 26th with my Corrosive Challenge card!!

Merry Christmas

Dana

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That's a cute card and easy to mass produce (minus the hat!) Merry Christmas to you!

Ebru Vatansever said...

Love the card Dana, he's really cute. Merry Christmas to you and your family and have a great new year.