Thursday, April 7, 2011

Finally....

I was able to find some time and play along with MFTWSC14!!  I was so excited when MFT announced they would have weekly sketch challenges, but the last little while I haven't gotten my act together to play along - I hope I can keep up with playing along so my MFT stamps get some lovin'!


For my card I inked up the Sweet PI girl - You're so Tweet.  The image is stamped with mementos ink and coloured with copics.  I paper pieced her dress, belt & heart (they are one piece I'm not that crazy to cut those out separately!!)  I stamped the image onto my circle base; which is from the ds paper by basic grey - hello luscious, and paper pieced the girl and the bird.  I added some black ribbon and some rhinestones from my stash.  I even put a sentiment on this one & I have to say I do like how "tweet" it turned out!

I hope you have a great day - they are using the "s" word in our forecast again today & I don't mean Sunshine!  Hopefully it will just be rain to help clear away all the snow from the weekend

Thanks for stopping by

Dana  

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Thuper, thweet!!! Love her little dress and seriously? You cut out that belt with the heart?!! :)

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE her Dana!! FAB colors and papers!! She is WAY too cute!!

Kerri said...

very nice..know the feeling..thks for sharing

Karen Motz said...

Tweet Tweet!!! LOVE this!!! It just screams me. :-)
Did you make it for me? But it's not my bird-day yet...that's ok though, I'll take it anyway. ;-)

Crafty Cath said...

Oooh I love how you interpreted the layout...glad you got your act togehter cause this is adorable!