Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June

Wow we're already at the halfway point!  For my June calendar I inked up a sweet Tiddly Inks design from Stamping Bella


Amplee 'tude is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics.  I paper pieced her dress and for the ice cream cone I used Adirondacks dimensional pearls espresso.

This weeks Bellariffic Friday's theme is for Masculine cards - email your entry to Em by Thursday to be included & you can win some bella bucks!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day

Dana 

3 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Love her luscious hair!!!

Leslie said...

I LOVE when I can turn the page on my calendar! She's sweet and that ice cream could come in handy today - it's HOT!!!

Jodi Collins said...

I wish I had hair like that! LOVE this!