Sunday, February 12, 2012

You are Unique

It's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch from Karen (SSSC152) and another Guest Designer joining us this week - this is a new this year so remember to link your card on Karen's blog to have a chance to be a Sweet Sunday Guest Designer.  Here is this weeks sketch.


Again I stayed with the sketch - this is seriously becoming a problem for me!!  As soon as I saw the sketch I knew I was going to use Stamping Bella's You are Unique stamp.


The stamp actually has 4 girls so I just picked 3 to colour up.  The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics.  The dp is MME's OH LA LA for Her.  The sentiment comes with the stamp.

Please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers blogs to see their creations and remember to link your card on Karen's blog if you play along with us



Thanks for stopping by

Dana 


1 comment:

Shannon White said...

Oh I love your take on Miss Karen's Fab Sketch! What a Terrific idea! And I love the Sweet, Wonderfully colored images too! Thanks so much for the inspiration! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon