Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Let the Sunshine in....

So I have been playing around again with my distress markers and inks - I swear the girls at the LSS are laughing at me because I wasn't into "tim" because it was messy. 

Today I used distress makers to colour up Sunshiny Flynn from Stamping Bella.  


I stamped the image with versafine black ink onto watercolour paper then embossed in black.  I then coloured the image with distress markers.  For the shading on the ground I again used a distress marker (pumice stone).  The shading around Flynn is done with faded jeans distress ink. I shaded around the sentiment; which I free cut which is hard for me to live with! On the balloon I used glossy accents for some shine.  On the flower on her dress I added some glitter with a clear atyou spica pen.   The ds paper is MME's A Happy Heart.


You still have time to play along with this weeks Bellariffic Friday - any sketch we've used this year.  Email your card to Em by Thursday to be included and you could win some bella bucks

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!

Dana 
distress makers: tattered rose; spun sugar; worn lipstick; aged mahogany; tea dye; vintage photo; walnut stain; wild honey.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Flynn is certain to keep the sun shining and I really like how you cut up the sentiment - brave girl!!

Karen Motz said...

This is adorable and I love the plaid background paper!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, could this be any cuter!