Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Thanks....

My husband needed some thank you cards from a trip to the Euro Cup this summer, and I have been a little slow at getting them made.  Today was the day to get them done and when I saw MFT's Guest design contest for Sept (MFTGUESTDT0912) the sketch was perfect!

To work with my card I flipped the sketch.


 I started with a piece of cream cardstock and distressed it with scattered straw. The Thanks is cut with MFT's die-namics By the Letter.  The soccer ball is from MFT's die-namics All-Star Dies.  I cut the ball out twice then snipped the one to layer the patches on the ball.  The tab is MFT's die-namic File Tab.  The design paper is Echo Parks A Boys Life

I can't remember the last time I made a non-stamping card - but it was a lot of fun I do love MFT's die-namics!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day

Dana 

3 comments:

Carla Murphy said...

I know - love the dienamics too, I haven't seen the all-star dies yet - must get that. Great card Dana!

Karen Motz said...

This is FANTASTIC!!! The graphic "thanks" is so masculine and perfect for a card from hubby!!

Melody said...

Love the clean, graphic look!