Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ramona share her Hot Chocolate

I'm so excited to show you one of the new images from Stamping Bella - OMG the new rubbah is AMAZING!!  Aside from the gorgeous colour (you know Em can't have plain colours) and can I tell you they stamp BEAUTIFULLY!!!  Can you tell I'm in total LOVE with the new rubbah?!


For my card today I played along with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch 170 since I didn't get to play along with all the Sweet Sunday Stampers.  I inked up Ramona shares her Hot Chocolate with memento tuxedo black ink and stamped the image onto bella's bestest white cs and coloured the image with copics.  For the marshmallows in the hot chocolate I used liquid applique.  The shading around the image is done with iced spruce distress ink.  The ds paper is MME's winter wonderland.


This weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme is this awesome sketch!  Email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella and you could win some bella bucks!!


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!

Dana
copics: Y21, Y23, Y25, G24, G28, R14, R17, R24, R27, R29, BG72, BG75, BG10, BG11, E000, E00, E21, R02, T6, T8, T4, E49, Y15, Y38

6 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is TOO freaking cute!!! I wanna be sitting at that table sharing hot chocolate with them!!

Danni said...

I haven't seen this image, just way too fun and cute! I agree with Karen, I wanna be sharing with them! Cute card!

Leslie said...

Oooh LOVE little Ramona!! Love the hot chocolate - so realistic!! Sweeeet!

Pauline said...

Oh my she is so adorable. Love these Ramona images. Great card Dana, love the hot chocolate!

Carla Murphy said...

Dana this is soooooo sweet! Love how you've shaded around the image too.

Anonymous said...

OMG, that is so cute!