Sunday, December 2, 2012

Especially for You

It's time for a Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge from Karen - (SSSC173)

I needed a birthday card for my friends little girl who turned 3 yesterday (and I dragged hubby to her birthday party last night.  Only 4 kids in total so he survived; barely!)


I inked up Stamping Bella's sweet Millie from Millie and Milo exchanging gifts with memento tuxedo black ink and stamped it onto bella's bestest white cs.  I coloured the image with copics and paper pieced the balloon, which I glazed with glossy accents for shine. The pink cs is embossed with cuttlebug's modern wallpaper embossing folder.  The dp is basic grey's Olivia (an oldie)  Now as you can guess the card just got passed to Mom really fast, but the lego I bought her had her interest for awhile!


If you have a chance to play along with the sketch remember to link you card on Karen's blog for a chance to be a Sweet Sunday Guest Stamper.  Please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers blogs and this weeks guests blog to see their creations




Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous Sunday!!

Dana 

11 comments:

Lisa H. said...

what a cutie! love how you cut up the sentiment. this is darling.

scrappingnana said...

Your card is adorable and such a cute image.

Dawn Easton said...

So cute!!! Love the balloon! That EF is one of my faves too!

Karen Giron said...

She is darling! I love the heart balloon peeking over the circle and the sentiment off to the side is so cute!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is adorable Dana, I love the little heart balloon and how you did the sentiment!!!

Karen Motz said...

I love how you placed the cut out sentiment! This is so sweet!

Tracy said...

Dana this is so stinkin' adorable! What a perfect card for a little girl. Genius idea on the placement of the sentiment! :)

Lynn Put said...

Such a darling birthday card! Love this image, your sweet papers and embossed background!

Leslie said...

Very pretty and perfect for a 3 year old!!

Lori said...

So sweet--and perfect for a 3 year old's birthday! Love the balloon extending off the top of the image panel.

Crafty Cath said...

Your background looks like wallpaper. And I'm shocked you didn't flip the sketch! Millie works perfectly here though so I can understand!