Tuesday, March 5, 2013

CAS Birthday and Thank You

I decided to take Clean and Simple 2 Card Making class and here are 2 cards I made.


The first is a birthday card that I made for my brother.  The sentiment is from a sentiment set from Bo Bunny.  I used a cuttlebug folder on white card stock then I distressed with faded jeans distress ink.  For the swirl I used a white gel pen.

The second is a Thank you card for friends who lent me Downton Abbey season 1 & 2 - thankfully I PVRd season 3 because I'm hooked!


For this card I used a thank you sentiment from the bo bunny sentiment set and embossed it in gold on black card stock then cut it out with MFT's say what? die-namics .  The cardstock is embossed with cuttlebugs modern wallpaper.  For the border across the top I used MFT's die-namics small scallop border.

See you Friday for Bellariffic Friday; you still have time to play along this week and email your card to Em by Thursday


Thanks for stopping by -

Dana 

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Look at you jump on the CAS bandwagon!

Anonymous said...

Hello, the whole thing is going fine here and ofcourse every one
is sharing information, that's in fact good, keep up writing.

Feel free to surf to my page; gewichtsweste 20 kg