Monday, October 28, 2013

Just wanted to Say HI

This was the view from my stamp room window yesterday....


So as an act of protest to the winter weather I decided to ink up a summer image from Stamping Bella and this weeks Freshly Made Sketch (FMS109) was perfect.



I inked "Senior"-ita Harriet with memento tuxedo black ink and stamped onto bella's bestest white card stock.  I coloured her skin with copics, and the rest of the image is coloured with pencils blended with  mineral spirits.  The DP is Glitz Paper's Uncharted Waters.





Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh Dana, you can keep that view out west!! No snow here in SW Ontario but I'm sure it will be here soon.
A perfect card for such a day. Fabulous colouring!

Kellie 0:) said...

What a fun card. Love the Senior-ita stamp so beautifully coloured. TFs

Leslie said...

Aaaaagh that photo is SO wrong but your card is SO right! That's the way to get back at Mother Nature!!