Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Right Shoes - Sneak Peek

I have a sneak peek for you from Stamping Bella's upcoming release.  The Right shoes from Stamping Bella was so gorgeous I made two cards!  Em's posting the sneak peeks on Bloggabella and Facebook so make sure you "like" Stamping Bella on FB

On my first card the image is on bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with copics.  Because of the seam on her stocking I went with a soft grey with a little shimmer on the seam.  The shoes are coloured with copics (r24, 27, 29).  The DP is Carat Bella's Paris Girl which I thought was perfect for the fashionable shoes


For the second card the image is again on bella's bestest white card stock.  The stocking are coloured with copics (T0, 2, 4) and again I enhanced the seam with a black atyou spica pen.  The shoes are coloured with pencils blended with mineral spirits.  Instead of patterned paper I embossed a piece of card stock


I kept the colour theme on the inside of the card.  The sentiment comes with the stamp







Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

2 comments:

Leslie said...

GORG......I want those shoes and so does Christal, although she could actually wear them.....me? Just in my dreams! Beautiful cards and excellent shading my friend!

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!