Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sweet Sunday 213

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend - we are still in the March in like a lion phase; more snow in the forecast BUT there is a wee bit of sunshine later in the week; come on spring!!

Karen has a fun sketch for us this week (SSSC213) - it's a skinny card (3.5x5.5)


For my card I inked up one of Stamping Bella's new images - Snookums


Isn't he cute?!  The image is stamped on bella's bestest cream card stock and coloured with copics.  The dp is EP's All About a Boy.  I added two pumpkin coloured brads to finish of the front

I used the base piece of dp on the inside and stamped the sentiment that comes with Snookums - what a fabulous sentiment!


Please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers blogs to see their creations and if you play along with us this week remember to link your card on Karen's blog




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

5 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

OMG, How adorable!!! Love that sweet image!!

Barbara said...

Yes, he is CUTE! And I love that sentiment! Great card, Dana!

Karen Motz said...

This is super cute! Fantastic card my friend!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Love the sentiment in the inside!

Leslie said...

He is just so cute!! Makes me smile every time I see this image!!