Friday, May 23, 2014

Tallulah....

Today's Bellariffic Fridays challenge was a sketch.


For my card I inked up one of Christine Grove's sweet images available from Stamping Bella - Tallulah in her Tutu.


The image is stamped onto bella's bestest cream card stock and coloured with prisma colour pencils blended with mineral spirits.  Instead of three embellishments I just used the balloon that comes with the image.  I added some glossy accents to give is lots of shine and dimension.

I carried the layers on the inside of the card - love this sentiment that comes with the image.


Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks challenge is an inspiration challenge.  Email your card to Emily by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella and you could win the monthly prize.






Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment:

Life and Knits said...

Oh so cute Dana!

Susie