Monday, September 29, 2014

Stamping Bella Sneak Peek

I'm so excited today to share with you one of Stamping Bella's new images - the release is set for Oct 1!  Em already gave you a tease of this image on her blog it's called One of My Peeps ....


Don't you just LOVE this one?  I mean it's just so perfect for any group of friends?!  Notice the end one has red wine.....


The image is coloured with copics.  I added some clear wink of stella on parts of the boa because they must have a sparkly boa and some glossy accents on their shades.  The sentiment is just so perfect.  The DP is MME's Sky's the limit

Keep your eye on Bloggabella for more peeks and I'll have another to share with you tomorrow....




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

4 comments:

Danni said...

How cute!! What a fun stamp and an adorable card!

Leslie said...

Love this new image! It's a must have! I'm sure that last chick with the red wine is you which means the middle one with the necklace has to be me 😄

Tammie Edgerton said...

Sooo going to get this one! Awesome card, Dana!

Anonymous said...

Me, you, Karen, Leslie and Em!! LOL Guess which one is me???