Friday, October 3, 2014

I Need....

Happy Friday!!  This weeks Bellariffic Fridays challenge was a fun one 1 image, 2 embellishments and 3 papers.  For my card I used Stamping Bella's sweet Mimi The Chick Misses You 


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black in and coloured with copics.  On her glasses I used 2 coats of glossy accents (embellishment 1) to make them thick and shiny.   Then I added a button with some thread (embellishment 2).  The paper is bazzil and MME's Sky's the Limit.


Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  If you want to play along with us next week it's a sketch challenge.  Just use a current Stamping Bella image and send your card to Em by Thursday to be included and you could win a monthly prize.






Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at her glasses, perfect GF!