Friday, December 12, 2014

Winter Inspiration

Today's Bellariffic Friday challenge was a beautiful winter scene


For my card I decided to keep it simple and went with all all white.


How to make a snowman is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink and coloured with copics.  For the background I embossed white card stock with swiss dots then stitched the layer.  I then finished it off with some white sequins.


Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next week is our last challenge of the year and it's a sketch - Email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella. 





Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Jo x

Anonymous said...

I still smile when I see this stamp, so cute!

Leslie said...

Fun, fun, fun! I wonder if I'll be building a snowman on Christmas Day?