Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch 257

Karen has another Sweet Sunday Sketch for us (SSSC257) and I must say when I first saw this sketch I was stumped but then my mom reminded me my brother turned 50 this month and it all came together.


For my card I used several MFT dies - Happy, By the numbers and By the Letters lower case.  The DP is MME's Lime Twist

Please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers blogs to see their creations and if you play along with us remember to link your card on Karen's blog

Here's this week sketch





Thanks for stopping by!

Dana  

3 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Super fun birthday card! It has a "50's" feel to it with the perfect colors and patterns.

Vicki Burdick said...

Great card Dana, love your combo of DSP!!!

Lisa H. said...

This is fantastic!!!! Love the large die cut letters and numerals. So Fun!