Friday, May 22, 2015

Make A Wish

Today's Bellariffic Friday challenge was a sketch.  For my card I used one of Stamping Bella's sweet Hoppy Poppy images.


Make a Wish Hoppy Poppy is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with pencils blended with mineral spirits.  The DP is Lawn Fawn pint size Beachside.  I added some sparkle to the candles with a wink of stella pen and on her polka dots with an orange spica pen.


I kept the colour theme on the inside of the card


As you know from Blogabella we are having a release - are you loving the sneak peeks that started this week?!  We've decided to keep the challenges easy over the next 2 weeks so we hope that everyone will play along.  Next weeks challenge is....ANYTHING GOES.  Just use a current stamping bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

A gorgeous card Dana and I LOVE the inside as well! (Which is NOT a surprise as I happen to think the inside should be as special as the front!) Great job!