Friday, October 16, 2015

Fall Inspiration

Happy Friday this weeks Bellariffic Friday's challenge was an inspiration photo of beautiful fall(ish) colours


For my card I used Uptown Girl Jayden Loves to Journal.


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with copics.  For the shading on the table I used pencils blended with mineral spirits.  The DP is lawn fawns Beachside.  I fussy cut around the image and added some enamel dots.

I used the card stock colours on the inside of the card - I love the sentiment that comes with this image



Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sisters take on the inspiration photo.  Next weeks challenge is a sketch - use a current Stamping Bella image and email your card to Em by Thurs to be included

Here's the sketch






Thanks for stopping by!

Dana