Friday, November 20, 2015

Ellie


This weeks Bellariffic Friday challenge was a sketch.  I took some liberties with the sketch because I wanted to try one of the new cut it outs from Stamping Bella 



The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with copics.  I then cut the image with the cut out - trick is to line it up from the bottom of the image and it cut beautifully.  

I then decided to try cutting a piece of foam to mount the image on and it worked perfectly.  I did trim it a little so you can't see the foam under the image


Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks theme is Holiday Wishes.  Just use a current Stamping Bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Blogabella



Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

No comments: