Saturday, June 25, 2016

Mojo Bella sketch 13

One more sleep until the big Stamping Bella release - I am so excited I might have to get up early to get my order in!!

Today's Bellariffic Friday's challenge was MojoBella sketch 13.

For my card I used "Meet Edna"


The image is stamped onto mixed media paper and coloured with water colour pencils.  I then used the corresponding die cut to cut the image out.  I added dots to my layers.  The sentiment comes with the image and again is cut out with it's corresponding die.

Make sure you stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the Peeks and Bellariffic Friday cards.  Next week challenge is to add Glitter or Bling to your card.  To play along email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Blogabella

Happy Shopping Tomorrow!




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

No comments: