Friday, July 29, 2016

One Layer (ish....)

Happy Friday today's Bellariffic Fridays challenge was to make a One Layer Wonder Card - I sort of stuck to that....


For my card I used Stamping Bella' Thinking of You Bella 2.0.  I had the image all coloured up and then saw big mark on the white card stock - so I may have used  the die to cut the image out and put it on the card base.....

The image is coloured with both copics (hair and skin) and pencils blended with mineral spirits.  I love the sentiment that comes with this image.

Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's one layer wonder cards.  Next weeks challenge is a fun one add Sequins, Buttons or Dots to your card.  To play along just use a current Stamping Bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

No comments: