Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HELLO IAN

I have seen so many of these Greeting Farm stamps on blogs & Janet is a huge fan of their Anya stamps so when I was placing and order from StampinandScrappin I added Hello Ian onto my order & I have to say I had a lot of fun colouring him!!

Hello Ian is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink on Gina K's Pure Luxury paper and he is coloured with copics. I paper pieced his hat and scarf; the DS paper is Basic Greys Marrakech. His flower is coloured; the center is again the Marrakech DS paper and I used a gelly roll pen to give some sparkle to the center of the flower.

The card base is SU's Tempting Turquoise and the DS paper is again from teh Marrakech line; it is layered on SU's chocolate chip card stock. Teh image is cut with a rectangle nesties and layered on a solid cs from the Basic Grey Marrkech


I wanted to keep this as a boy card so I didn't add any embellishments PLUS I wanted the stamp to be the main focus

Thanks for stopping by & have a fantastic day!

Dana

2 comments:

Janet said...

BAH! how cute is he?????? i love it!!! great job on your first greeting farm stamp!!
hugs

Leslie said...

Great card Dana. Guess who is sitting beside me? Shadow!! He likes me!