Friday, May 1, 2009

May flowers....

Ahh May finally - now that I am living back in Calgary I have to again say I hope we get flowers and not snow; yes we have had some heavy snowfalls in Mayand since it snowed a little the end of April I am a little nervous!

Because of Mother's Day and it's suppose to be time to get your gardens planted (later in the month here!) I choose Flowahbella.

The image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with copics.

For the background I used a Sizzix embossing plate with large flowers on SU's Pink Pirouette and the calender is mounted on Baja Breeze

Don't forget it's Bellariffic Friday - click here to see all the amazing cards and remember on Monday Em will have a new inspiration posted.

AND remember until May 4 Da Bella is offering free shipping on all orders over $50.00 - the code is "happyweek"

Dana

3 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

Oh it WILL snow in May. That is a given. Yesterday I was driving by your neighborhood and hit a serious white out at Nose Hill Drive. I was about to drive over the bridge in sheer frustration. And then boom....sunny weather once I got to Country Hills Blvd.

Janet said...

your calendar rocks!! :)
hugs

Leslie said...

Yippee, I get to turn the page on MY calendar!