Monday, September 28, 2009

Who Doesn't LOVE Shoes!

In our house I think Hubby has more shoes then me - he is forever bringing home a new pair someone sent him, or he had a great "deal" on so now our rule is one pair in one pair out!


I saw this paper from My Minds Eye's Abbey Road collection & had to have it for Imeldabella how perfect is that?! I stamped the image on bella's bestest paper & coloured her with copics. The image is cut with nesties and layered on the DS paper. The sentiment is also from Stamping Bella. I wanted to have the paper as the only embellishment.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!

Dana

4 comments:

Miche said...

That paper is perfect...I think I need some!! great colouring job too (as always).

Leslie said...

Hey.....I have this card - awesome job!

Shannan Teubner said...

Soooo cute, and I love that paper!!

Janet said...

i love the paper it rocks! so does your card:)