Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer wishes

We finally had some nice weather, but now we've had thunderstorms and now it's cool again so I might have to head to Jeanie's to put on my swimsuit!!



Since I can't wear a swimsuit because of our weather (really that's the only reason!!)I decided to ink up Kraftin' Kimmies Stamps Eleanor which I bought from Scrappin Great Deals.  The image is stamped on bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics.  I paper pieced the flowers on the cap & added some tiny red rhinestones.  I used a clear glaze pen on the cap to make it look more like a swim cap.  On the stripes on her swim suit I used a lemon atyou spica pen

I used Mercy's sketch from this week (MTSC79).  The ds paper is from October afternoons Thift shop line stitched on kraft paper; which means I played along with Jeanie's That's Krafty Thursdays (TKT31)!!

Thanks for stopping  by & have a fantastic day!!

Dana 


copics: R24, R27, R29, E000, E00, E21, R02, YG05, YG13, YG23, Y13, Y15, R81, R83, BG32, BG34, E44, E47, E49 

9 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is adorable! She looks like she just got caught playing hookie from work!!!

Shannon said...

Very cute! I love the stitching!

Leslie said...

OMG she is too funny! Love the bathing cap!!

The Spotted Chick said...

Acccckkkk! Oh sistah, she's GOR-JUSS!! Ok, gotta get this image! Is she a CUTIE or what? LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

Cheryl said...

Fabulous,love the cleans lines and bright colours!!! Congratulations!!
xx

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute, Dana! I love the colors, papers, and stitching with the cute image!

Janet said...

such a cute card!!
hugs

paula tracy williamson said...

So cute Dana, I just got these girls!! LOVE her!!

Meahni Pieterse said...

Beautiful card Dana, love how you coloured the image, and well done on your win!!!