Monday, June 28, 2010

Sweet Tilly

Happy Monday (really don't mind Monday's because I get the house back to myself!) I hope everyone had a great weekend - it was sunny and nice here all weekend & it's suppose to last through the week - Wohoo!!


When I saw Karen G's Sweet Sunday Sketch this week (SSSC75) I knew exactly which image I was going to do; Tilly the teacup girl from Stamping Bella's Green Bean Babies line.  Tilly is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest paper & coloured with copics.  I paper pieced the flowers in her hair and the flowers on the teacup.  On the centre of the flowers in her hair I added some tiny rhinestones & coloured then with a copics marker.  For the centre of flowers on the teacup I used some crystal stickles.

The ds paper is basic grey's Olivia layered on white cs & not quite navy.  The flowers are an ek success punch with some basic grey brads in the centre

I hope you had a chance to pop over to Bloggabella to see the new release and Em is celebrating her birthday with a sale - 20% off your purchase until Friday July 3!! The discount code is emily38

This week Bellariffic Fridays challenge is a square cards.  Just use any Stamping Bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday to be included; you can win Bellabucks

Thanks for stopping by

Dana

copics: E0000; E00, E21, E02, R02, BG72, BG75, R35, R37, E31, E55, E57, E59, E49, R20, R21, YG17, YG23, 

No comments: