Friday, July 30, 2010

It's Christmas in JULY!!

Holy smokes I really have been a slacker this week - I promise I will post more next week!!! This weeks Bellariffic Fridays Challenge was Christmas in July - how fitting since da Bella released the sweetest Christmas stamps with this weeks release


I didn't get a chance to play along with all the Dare to get Dirty challenges on SCS last week but I did love this sketch and had to use it!  I promised myself I would make 2 of each Christmas card I made to try and get a stash; this week I made 3!!  That's because I had just the right amount of ds paper.

Polar Bear Circle is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics.  For the snowflakes & snow on the ground I used my quickie glue pen & glamour dust glitter.  The sentiment is also from Stamping bella.  I added a ghost snowflake & red bonbon to finish off my card

Next week is the fist week of our challenge to fine a new babe!  That's right we're looking for a new babe & it could be you!  Just play along in all 4 Challenges in August since and requirement of being a babe is BellaRiffic Fridays you will be getting into practice and showing us your stuff!  A winner will be announced in Sept; but remember you have to enter all 4 challenges! 
Next weeks is one of my favourite things - Paper Piercing!!!  Email Em your card by Thursday!

Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the Babes creations & the Sistahs Christmas in July cards!   Don't forget you can still cash in on the savings from Tantalizing Tooosday!! 

Thanks for stopping by & have a fantastic day!!

Dana 


copics: e47, yg25, bg0000, bg01, c00, c0, r24, r27

7 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

What a perfect Christmas card! Your polar bear is perfectly colored too!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Dana!!! I need to get some of those ghost snowflakes!!

LindaH said...

So cute, and this is one of my fav Xmas images

Leslie said...

Love this and love the perfect DSP you used with it. That little polar bear is so cute!

The Spotted Chick said...

Awwww, Danabella - I LOVE this!! Everytime I see those clear snowflakes I thump my head, because I can never remember to use them. The look fabulous with this layout too! Super cute!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love that bear! One of my fav Xmas cards I made a year or so back was with him! Have fun golfing! Off to work I go....&%$#!!!

Donna Baker said...

this is so stinkin' cute! love your pattern paper!