Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sweet Wishes

This weeks Sweet Stop Sketch was with a spin - use a tag!  I decided to make a Christmas card since I haven't been making them weekly as I hoped; and I even stuck to my plan of making 2 whenever I do make them!


I inked up Candy jar with Holly from Stamping Bella onto bella's bestest paper and coloured the image with copics.  I used a gelly roller pen to add some sparkle to the mints then coloured the entire jar with a clear glaze pen to make it look like glass.  For my take I used the second sentiment that comes with the stamp.  The ds paper is from WeR Memory Keepers called Merry & Bright.

Please stop by the Sweet Stop Blog to see the rest of the Sugar Babies creations & I hope you can play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day

Dana

copics: W00, W1, Y11, Y13, Y15, YG23, YG25, R24, R27, RV13, RV14

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that paper!!!! Love it! I am working all weekend, doing hail claims, aren't I lucky...8-8 for 3 weeks straight...good OT. Joely left today for 10 days with her Dad so good timing. But I am trying to catch up on my blogging in between hail appts!!!

Leslie said...

That is a sweet card with a sweet jar of candy! Perfect DSP too!

Janet said...

very cute! looks good enough to eat!!
hugs

Stephanie said...

Oh kudo's to you for getting Christmas cards done... I love it!

Kathy said...

This is just adorable!!! I love the colors and that paper is such a perfect fit!!
:)kathy

Cindy Coutts Designs said...

Awesome DSP and perfect for this delightfully fun card!

Ren-Yi said...

those bold colors are just so perfect for the candy jar. love the pp. thanks for the inspiration.