Saturday, November 20, 2010

Brown paper packages tied up with strings....

these are a few of my favourite things!!  Actually if it's a package I'm partial to the beautiful teal blue Tiffany boxes :)


I LOVED this weeks MFT challenge (MFTWSC11172010) because it's to the Sound of Musics Favourite things song.  Every Christmas we would watch the Sound of Music (to the complaining of my brothers!!) so I was ready to play along!

I used Mercy's sketch from this week (MTSC100) and inked up one of my many neglected PI girls - Presents for you from MFT.  The image is stamped with mementos ink coloured with copics, on her coat I used some tiny rhinestones for the buttons.  The ds paper is from Pink Paislee called tinsel town.  I used cuttlebugs snowflakes embossing folder on the cardstock.  I added a ribbon and a dienamics snowflake with a rhinestone in the middle

I managed to make 6 of these sweet girls so I am slowly getting my holiday cards done!

Thanks for stopping by

Dana

copics: RV17, RV34, R20, E000, E00, E21, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49, YG03, YG21 

13 comments:

Danni said...

What a cute card!! Love the colors and embossing!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is flippin' FANTASTICAL girl!! LOVE the colors, layout and your coloring!!! I am partial to the Tiffany boxes too!!

Leslie said...

I'm totally singing along you know! Perfect card!

Janet said...

awesome card...and the sound of music is my fave movie:)
hugs

Christina said...

A gorgeous card Dana! Love the way you coloured your image! So sweet!
Hugs Kristel

Megan said...

This is totally cute! Congrats on the top pick!!

Nicky said...

Love this card Dana! Your colouring is fab, I love these PI girls too.

Nicky

Ebru Vatansever said...

OMG Dana, this card is gorgeous. The coloring and the DP is perfect for your image and you know how I feel about the snowflake embossing folders :o)

Crafty Cath said...

Ohhh I saw that you were a top pick on Mercy's site...congrats girl. This card is gorgeous! I'd love the Tiffany boxes too...but your brown paper packages will work just as well.

Anonymous said...

this is adorable- love the snowflake!

Unknown said...

Dana is this ever adorable! I love it

Congratulations, your card is being featured on the MFT Blog today as part of Our Favorite Finds!

Anonymous said...

This one I absolutely love!

Ora said...

Dana, your Christmas cards are beautiful this year. I will talk to you soon! Ora