Thursday, July 11, 2013

Anniversary Wishes

Today is my wedding anniversary and I wanted to share the card I made for hubby.  Originally I had thought I'd use a sweet Stamping Bella image such as I carry your Heart with me Duda or Uptown Couple Emily and Ryan under the Umbrella, but then I remembered I had a stamp from Riley and Company's Funny Bones line.....


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest cream card stock.  I used MFT's oval stax die-namics to cut the sentiment out.  The dp is basic greys knee-high.  For the hearts I used MFT's die-namcis LJD Rustic Hearts. 

See you tomorrow for Bellariffic Fridays!!




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

3 comments:

Leslie said...

That is LOL funny and I do love the colour combo :) Happy happy anniversary my friend!

Tracy said...

Happy Anniversary :)
Sweet card :)

Karen Motz said...

This is anniversary perfection! Happy anniversary!!