Friday, July 26, 2013

Play More....

Today's Bellariffic Fridays challenge was a sketch!  For my card I was inspired by the hot temps and inked up Stamping Bella's Uptown Girl Sandy and her Sombrero.


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with copics. I used a clear glaze pen on the drink glass and the lenses on the glasses.  For some bling on the bathing suit and sunglass frames I used a jelly roll pen.  I shaded around the image with Tim Holtz Distress ink in scattered straw.  The dp is EP's So happy together.  For the flags I used MFT's fishtail banner stax die-namics.


I carried the fishtail banner stax onto the inside of the card


Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations and leave a comment and you could win some bella bucks.

Next weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme is an inspiration challenge.  Email your cards to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella


Have a great weekend!!



Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

4 comments:

Danni said...

Fun! Love her sparkly sunglasses!

Karen Motz said...

These are such fun summer colours and I love all the bling on her glasses and bathing suit!

Leslie said...

Fun, fun, fun!! That could be me - except for the size 00 bikini - LOL! Love her sparkly glasses and that drink looks deeeelish!

Crafty Cath said...

Yup, such a fun card! I love the colors and this sketch was perfect! It's neat to see how everyone interprets the sketch - like using only one design paper and splitting it with the center strip of color! I was fretting over all the design paper and this looks fabulous with just card stock colors! Hmmm I might have at it again!