Friday, November 22, 2013

Inspiration Challenge 5...

Today's Bellariffic Fridays challenge was our last Inspiration challenge for this year - I must say I have really enjoyed these challenges.


I saw the wreath and knew I wanted to do a winter card and used the colours to make it non traditional.


I inked up Uptown Girl Winona loves Winter with memento tuxedo black ink and stamped it onto bella's bestest white card stock. I coloured her with a mixture copics and pencils with mineral spirits.  I then fussy cut the image out and mounted it onto a piece of white card stock embossed with swiss dots. The sentiment is a retired Bella image - one of my favourite sentiments because of the font and size.  I added some rhinestones on the sentiment panel to give her some bling and a snow flake cut with MFT snowflake die-namics.

Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the Babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks challenge is a sketch - email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella





Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!

Dana

3 comments:

Leslie said...

What fun colours! I had to do a double take - I thought, how did she manage to emboss only the background...you fussy cut her out?! Awesome, and love the bling from the rhinestones!

Danni said...

Oh my goodness! so happy and fun!! Awesome card!

Karen Motz said...

I LOVE how bright and cheerful this is with all those fun colours!!! Super job fussy cutting all the bits too!