Friday, November 15, 2013

Warm Wishes

Today's Bellariffic Fridays challenge was sketch



For my card I inked up one of Stamping Bella's older holiday images - Minty Coffee with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with pencils and mineral spirits.  I paper pieced the mug onto the base layer to give the card some dimension.  I then inked around the image with antique linen distress ink then to give it an aged look I sanded the edges of the the circle.  The dp is MME's Mistletoe Magic.  On the corner I added a piece of snowflake washi tape and a rhinestone.

Please stop by Bloggabella to see all the other babes and sistah's creations - remember we are having a Guest Babe starting in the new year click here for all the details.

Next weeks Bellariffic Fridays challenge is an inspiration challenge - email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella 





Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

3 comments:

Danni said...

So pretty! Fun mix of papers!!

Leslie said...

Nicely done my friend! Another Christmas card ready!!

Crafty Cath said...

This stamp always has me thinking of you! I think because I first saw it on a card made by you! Love all the bright colors and the snowflake in the right corner. Funny I made a holiday card with this sketch too!