Friday, January 27, 2017

Inspiration

Today's Bellariffic Fridays challenge was an inspiration photo.


For my card I went with the colours and flowers


Uptown Girl Fiona loves Flowers is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with copics and pencils blended with gamsol.  I kept the layout very clean and simple.  



Please stop by Blogabella to see the res of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next week's challenge is anything goes!  Just ink up a current Stamping Bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday or share on Stamping Bella face book page





Thanks for stopping by!

Dana
SaveSave

2 comments:

Pauline said...

A great image for this weeks challenge. Beautifully coloured! I've always loved this image, but have never coloured itup. I think you have inspired me to pull it our and so so.

Leslie said...

Sweeeet colouring my friend! Those flowers and her hair rock! So tell me, you colour first with copics and then blend over with pencils and gamsol?