Friday, February 3, 2017

Catherine

Happy Super Bowl Friday!!  Today's Bellariffic Fridays was "free form".  For my card I used this months Stamp of the Month at Stamping Bella Uptown girl Catherine nibbling chocolate.  The stamp is 20% off for the month of February!



The image is stamped on kraft card stock - this was a first time for me colour on kraft and I'm not sure it will happen again - I like the crispness of white or eggshell!  I coloured the image with both copics and pencils blended with gamsol.  I added some glitter to her ruffles using wink of stella clear.

Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next week we have a mojobella sketch for you to play along with.  Just use a current Stamping Bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday to be part of Bellariffic Fridays on Blogabella 






Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I commend you for trying the kraft - it's impressive for your first attempt! And now I want some chocolate!