Friday, April 3, 2009

Bellariffic Missmatch

It's Bellariffic time again and the I was feeling a little Missmatch!! Ok aren't these Ketto stamps the cutest?! I didn't buy them ALL but the more I see them the more I NEED them all!!

This weeks inspiration was this great jar of buttons; all my kinda colours!

Missmatch Ketto is stamped with Mementos Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with copics.

While colouring Missmatch I decided to make her shoes missmatch too. My friends 4 year old daughter refuses to wear matching socks & if she has the same type of shoes in different colours then she wears missmatched shoes - she is the cutest little fashion statement & I do believe Missmatch Ketto will go to her house!!

I decided I wanted her to be a little edgy so I added the pink steak in her hair. Her skirt is popped up at the bottom of the orange and I added stickles to give her crown & hearts on her skirt & top some glitter.

The Missmatched DS paper is from Tinker Ink - I was happy that I had 2 different patterns with the same colours in. I paper pierced around the edges to make them stand out a little more and added some cotton candy bonbons in the top corner.

"Dare to be Different" so suits Missmatch ketto (really most of the kettos - that's why I love them so much!!) Stamping Bella has fantastic sentiments!!

Make sure you pop over to Bloggabella to see how the rest of the Bella Babes and Sistah's were inspired!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day

Dana

8 comments:

Leslie said...

OMG - she rocks! I LOVE the pink streak in her hair and the mismatched shoes. Cute, cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ho, this is amazing! I love what you did with the colours...did you use your new Copics!!! GREAT card!

Shannan Teubner said...

Totally fabulous! Love the layout!

Karen Motz said...

She's absolutely FABULOUS!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her funky pink highlights!!!

Emily said...

Great card Dana! Love the DP you chose and how you mismatched even her shoes! Very clever! Smiles:)

Janet said...

she rocks Dana!!! I love her hair!!
hugs

Debbie Pamment said...

Perfect colours for this funky lady!! You are getting me hooked on these Kettos - they are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

What a fun card Dana! I love this layout and never done one like it before...gonna 'case' this one soon! She is an awesome choice for this color combo!!