Thursday, April 9, 2009

Buzzy SKFYTT


I finally had a chance to play with Jen's SKFYTT from last Saturday - this week has just flown by; maybe it's the nice weather that kept me busy?!

Buzzy Huggabugg needed some lovin' so and he fit perfectly with the sketch. Buzzy is stamped with mementos tuxedo black ink and coloured with copics. I added some stickles to his wings; when I have a large space I glob some on then use a toothpick to make it look even - quick too aside from the drying time! I also added stickles to his antenna.


The DS paper is from My Minds Eye Bloom & Grow - this one from the Grow line. The cb is certainly celery and the DS and image are mounted on So Saffron



Don't forget you have until April 16 to send Em your Bellariffic card - this is the amazing inspiration piece; you have to use at least 1 flower and it has to be a Stamping Bella image

Have a great weekend - it's suppose to be nice here, and the Masters is on TV and the NHL Playoffs start next week (gotta get my pool done!!) so it MUST be spring!!

Dana

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Now how stinkin' cute is this??!!!! FAB Dana!

Christyne said...

Woman, this is cute PLUS!!! I think I need to order this image from Em!!!

Leslie said...

I love Buzzy, he's so cute and so is your card!

Karen Motz said...

This is SUPER CUTE!! I LOVE the colours and I just wanna give Buzzy a hug, he's so cute!

Janet said...

awwwwwwwww i wanna smoosh him!! sooooooooo cute!!
hugs

Anonymous said...

This is pretty damn cute GF! I hope you are having a great Easter!

Anonymous said...

This is super cute ... great job on the sketch challenge!