Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Let's Flock

I loved this MFT Who's That Girl set, but realized I had neglected it!! The April releases was what clued me in; that doesn't mean I have too many stamps does it?!

Hanging with my Peeps is stamped with Mementos Tuxedo black ink. The bench and background are coloured with Lyras, Primacolours and Minerals spirits; her dress, shoes and the chicks are coloured with Copics. On the chicks I added some yellow flocking from Bo Bunny. The image is layered on bazzill red & SU's Pretty in Pink

The DS paper is from Chatterbox, I love how it has the shimmer already on it! The card base is SU's certainly celery and the red cs is Bazzill.


I added some Primas and a Stamping Bella cotton candy Bonbon

Thanks for stopping by,

Dana

8 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Super sweet Dana! I LOVE her plaid jacket and the flocked chicks are adorable!

Janet said...

awwwwwwwwww how cute is this??? love it:)

rhonda said...

nice job! i love the jacket. everything flows so nicely

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is super cute! Love the jacket!

Leslie said...

What a lovely springy card. Did you colour her jacket with copics in that plaid pattern?!! Crickey!

Emily said...

Wow, this pops right off the page! Great job of coloring this super cute stamp set!

Christyne said...

This is SO cute! Great job!

Miche said...

I want a plaid jacket like that! I love the colours in the card...very springy!!