Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Calender

For this months calender page I reached for one of those sweet Turtle Tots from Stamping Bella


Turtle Tots Picking Posies is stamped with mementos ink and coloured with copics. On the flowers I added some tiny rhinestones to the flowers (except the one he is holding there I used a pink atyou spica pen) to give it some bling.

Don't forget to get your cards to Em for Bellariffic Fridays by midnight tonight!

Have a great day

Dana

copics: YG06, YG08; YG0000, YG03; YG13, YG17; Pink atyou spica pen

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Yay!! I get to turn my page over too! Love those turtles :)

Country Mouse said...

Every month I have been looking forward to seeing your new mini calendar pages! I really like this one! I think I'll make one for myself soon....hopefully I won't wait too long!LOL

Jodi Collins said...

This is the CUTEST Dana! Can you believe it's April already! This is one of my fav Turtle Tots and he is perfect on the calendar!!!