Monday, April 19, 2010

Gratty 'tude

I am feeling Gratty 'tude because it's NHL playoff season & I am a hockey FREAK!! Seriously I sat here colouring while flipping between hockey games; I am far worse then my hubby!!

I used this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch (SSC65) as my starting point. I loved this sketch and had a lot of fun playing along. I chose Gratty 'Tude because when I was going through my bindah's (another one needed after last weeks release) I saw her hair (again freak!) and wanted to colour it!


The image is stamped on bella's bestest paper & coloured with copics. I used a pink atyou spica pen on the pink flowers, turquoise on the blue ones (smudged it so it wasn't too intense) and a red on the hearts. For the polka dots on her dress I used a pitch black atyou spica pen, and a black glaze pen on her shoes.

The DS paper is again My Minds Eye Quite Contrary (really one day I will move on from this paper!) I stitched around the ds paper and added some gingham pink ribbon on my strip and added a pink button. In the centre of all the flowers I used some teeny tiny rhinestones.

This weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme is Mother's Day - email your card to Em by Thursday to be showcased & remember you can win Bellabucks!!

Thanks so much for stopping by

Dana ~

copics: YG0000, YG23, YG25, RV0000, RV32, RV34, BG0000, BG72, R24, R27, E000, E00, E21, R02, E55, E57, E59

3 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Those flowing locks are GORGEOUS, as is the rest of your card my friend!!!

Leslie said...

Love her hair! I used to have hair like that - why oh,why did I ever cut it! Pretty, pretty card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

ADORABLE! I love her sparkly bouquet!