Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hair Raising

I'm a fan of Mo Mannings designs & I am excited that some are now available in rubbah from Stamping Bella!


I love this image of Angelina; I so remember rubbing our hair to get the static; and now I use
all sorts of products to prevent static from happening!!

Angelina is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics. I used a lemon atyou spic pen on the polka dots on her dress; and fushia on her bloomers (my mom always had me in outfits like this when I was little!!) I paper pieced her dress so it sits onto of the bloomers and I also paper pieced the balloons. I used Mercy's sketch from this week (MTSC71)

The DS paper is from WeR Memory Keepers Hippity Hoppity line, layed on regal rose & I aded some regal rose ribbon.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you have a fantastic day - here it was raining, now it's snowing & we are suppose to have a huge winter storm; I think mother nature forgot that it's the end of April!

Dana

copics: E55, E57, E59, R81, R83, R85, E0000, E00, E21, R02, R20, YR20, YR15, YR16, B32, B34

5 comments:

jeanne girl said...

She is great Dana - nice job!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SUPER cute Dana! LOOOOVE this layout!

Country Mouse said...

Very cute!!! Love her dress!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Hi Dana:
I am new to your blog and so glad that I found my way here through the Sweet & Sassy Challenge Blog. I am a Mo Manning Fan as well and love everything about her images. This card of yours is so cute. I love the colours you used and your coloring is great. Looking forward to dropping bye again. P.S. Great to see that another Dana spells her name the same way that I do.
You can check out my blog at www.relivingtomorrow.blogspot.com
Have a great day!

Leslie said...

Cute! Love her hair - I remember doing that to my hair too when I was little :)