Friday, July 27, 2012

Daddy's Shoes

Happy Friday!  This week we had a sketch & I stuck to the sketch (sort of....)


I inked up Daddy's Shoes by Mo Manning from Stamping Bella with versafine ink onto watercolour paper then coloured with distress markers.  I then inked around the image with distress ink in stormy sky.  The ds paper is EP's A Boys Life.

Next weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme is Sum Sum Summertime - ink up an Stamping Bella image that makes you think of summer and email it to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day

Dana 

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Dana you are really rockin with those distress markers. Wonderful colouring and shading, I think I need to get mine out and use them. Love the paper choice as well.

Leslie said...

Love the fun colours and great shading and I really mean that!:) You're really good with the markers!!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute, look at the keys and shoes...so cute!!! Great paper and layout honey!