Friday, July 6, 2012

Remember When....

Happy Friday - I'm a little late with my Bellariffic Friday post because my brother & his family have been in town and I've been shopping with y 13 year old niece; too much fun!!

This weeks theme was to emboss on your card.  My card today I again used a new stamp and style for me.


I used distress ink (old paper & broken china) on a tag for the background then sprayed on glimmer mist. I then stamped Vintage Hi Wheel with versfine black ink then added black embossing powder (doesn't really show it's embossed in the photo)  Then sentiment (which comes with the stamp) is also embossed.  I then embossed my base layer then added 3 buttons.

Please stop by Bloggabella to see the babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks theme is a SKETCH!!  Email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella and you could win some bella bucks

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

Dana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable GF! I love that image.

Leslie said...

Simple but lovely!