Friday, February 17, 2017

Cut Out Friday

Happy Friday!  Todays Bellariffic Friday challenge was to use a die or Cut out on your card.  For my card I used Stamping Bella's new Tropical Squidgies and the corresponding "cut Out" die.  You can but them as a set here 



The image is on bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with copics and shaded with pencils blended with gamsol.  I then "cut out" the image and popped it up on a layer piece.  I used square dies from WeR Memory for the layers.  I added glitter to their glasses and some tiny rhinestones on the red pair.



Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks challenge is an inspiration photo.  To play along just use a current Stamping Bella and email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Blogabella








Thanks for stopping by!

Dana.  

No comments: