Tuesday, February 7, 2017

#thank you

A friend of my hubby's helped me out recently with my cell phone and I wanted to send a thank you card and Uptown Girl Tiffany Loves to Text from Stamping Bella was the perfect!


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto Bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with copics and pencils blended with mineral spirits.  I added a little bit of shimmer to the polka dots on her bag.  For the sentiment I just wrote the #thank you



There's still time to play along with this weeks Bellariffic Friday challenge you can find the sketch here.  Just email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Blogabella




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment:

Leslie said...

That's a perfect image for a thank you for a new cell phone! Love that the striped paper you chose matches the top of her dress - you know how I love matching :)