Monday, February 2, 2009

I've been tagged

What a nice surprise when I went on Amy's blog (Tsuruta Designs) and saw that she had tagged me - thanks a million Amy!

So I have to list my 7 favourite things then at the bottom are the blogs I've tagged- it's always tough deciding who to tag because there are soo many fantastic blogs I go to!

my 7 favourites:

  1. my hubby
  2. stamping & all that is related to it!
  3. coffee
  4. golfing
  5. red wine (I know that will be on one of the girls list!!)
  6. hockey
  7. beaches

Here are the blogs I am tagging - these are some amazing girlfriends!

  1. Karen (my bff) - Paper Playhouse
  2. Nicky (Nickabella) - Stamping Creations by Nicky
  3. Wendy - Bond Girl Bliss
  4. Charlene - Willow & Paisley
  5. Janet - Corrosive Creations by Janet
  6. Nancy (who does the amazing blog banners for an amazing cause) - Card worthy
  7. Charmaine - Oodabug Alley

Thanks again Amy

Dana

3 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Wow, thanks for the tag! :)

~amy~ said...

thanks for playin' Dana!!!

Nicky said...

Thanks so much Dana, I am honoured. I love what you did with Lovey Bella.

Hugs
Nicky